Hyatt Regency Riyadh appoints new GM
Amman, January 27, 2013
Hyatt Regency Riyadh, Olaya, has announced the appointment of Nizar Weshah as general manager.
Weshah joined Grand Hyatt Amman's opening team in October 1998 as an outlet manager, where he was later appointed as assistant director of food and beverage in July 1999, a statement from the hotel said.
He has worked in several Hyatt hotels around the world such as Hyatt Hotels Baku, Grand Hyatt Muscat, Hyatt Regency Belgrade and was subsequently appointed in September 2008 as the opening team EAM Food & Beverage for Park Hyatt Jeddah, where he has held his most recent role as director of operations since September 2010.
Expected to open in the third quarter of the year, Hyatt Regency Riyadh will offer 257 guestrooms, including 37 suites, which will range in size from 322 sq ft to 2,475 sq ft, the statement said.
The hotel will also offer a lobby lounge, two restaurants, a Regency Club lounge, more than 5,900 sq ft of ballroom and event space, and a number of small meeting rooms.
Additional hotel amenities include a male spa with six treatment rooms, a 2,300 sq ft (220 sq m) male and female fitness center, and pool. The hotel is designed by Erga and ONG&ONG designs the hotel interiors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn