Kingdom Holding’s Four Seasons wins top award
Riyadh, January 27, 2013
Kingdom Holding’s Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris has been named ‘Best Business Hotel in Western Europe’ by The Business Traveller Award, for the third consecutive year.
George V, Paris was also recognised as one of the best companies in the digital world by Fondazione Altagamma Digital Luxury Index, 2012.
The hotel’s luxurious and elegant interior and architectural design has made it unique. The décor is a combination of classical designs with a modern touch, and the hotel's interiors are adorned with magnificent tapestries and spectacular flowers. It houses the famous Le Cinq restaurant that provides guests with an exceptional experience, a statement from a hotel official said.
The hotel was ranked Best City Hotel Worldwide for eight consecutive years, Best European City Hotel in Europe for 10 consecutive years in Gallivanter's Guide, World's Best International City Hotel in Andrew Harper's Hideaway report 2008 and Best International City Hotel in Andrew Harper's Hideaway report in 2005.
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), acquired the George V in 1996 for $178 million. A two-year $125 million comprehensive renovation was started in December 1997.
Since its reopening in December 1999, the Four Seasons George V has become internationally-renowned for its top-notch services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service
- ACI, Iata to develop smart security solution
- Etihad to launch Perth flights