Dubai GAA gets big Monaco tourism role
Dubai, January 23, 2013
GAA Marta Consulting, a Dubai-based Tourism and Investment Development Consultancy, has been appointed as the Middle East representative for Monaco Government Tourist Bureau.
Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco, is a sovereign city state, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe.
Commenting on the appointment, Nour Aridi, the senior account manager said: “We are really pleased to receive this appointment from the Principality of Monaco, as Monaco is a permanent entertainment destination in itself, and it offers a wealth of tourist attractions concentrated in an area of just several hundred metres.”
Aridi said she looked forward to working with the new team and contributing to future successes "as we strive to take the business forward."-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline