Ramco Systems seals Emirates deal
Dubai, January 22, 2013
Ramco Systems, the global aviation software provider, said it has signed an agreement with Dubai's national carrier Emirates to implement the reliability information management system for the airline's engineering department.
Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time.
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, "It's been a great start to the new year with Ramco adding Emirates to its growing Aviation customers. We have signed the master supply agreement for five years with the Emirates Group, the world's largest commercial carrier."
"We have been growing our footprint in the global Aviation Industry and are excited about this undertaking, which opens up opportunities for future business endeavors," he noted.
"Our strategy to focus on building enterprise applications (ERP) on cloud and mobile, with Gen-Y Interface is helping us differentiate and stand out in the market," remarked PR Venketrama Raja, the vice chairman & managing director, Ramco Systems.
"Our R&D investments will be towards building accessibility (on any device) and enhancing the usability of the software. This will be our game changer for the future," he added.
Built ground-up for the Aviation sector, Ramco Aviation Suite caters to airlines, rotor wing operators as well as third party MROs. The solution helps aviation businesses to bring in best practices into all engineering and maintenance operations, and reduce overhead costs.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head