Etihad starts chauffeur service for economy class
Abu Dabi, January 21, 2013
UAE national airline Etihad Airways said it has started offering its signature Etihad Chauffeur service to its Coral Economy class guests arriving or departing London Heathrow Airport.
The service is competitively priced, with rates comparable to London’s black cabs, and includes all of the benefits of a personal limousine service, including: chauffeur greeting at the arrivals hall; luggage assistance; kerb-side drop off; and guaranteed BMW or Mercedes vehicles.
With a choice of executive, luxury or minivan classes of vehicles, guests can book at etihad.com/chauffeur, where they can receive an instant price quote, book in advance and manage their booking online.
Chief commercial officer Peter Baumgartner said, "This is the first time we are extending our renowned Chauffeur service to Coral Economy class and, at competitive and affordable rates, we fully expect that our guests will enjoy this premium service to start or end their journey in London in comfort and style."
"We designed this innovative new service in response to customer research highlighting that our guests would be keen on such an offering. We look forward to extending this offering to other destinations in line with customer demand,” he added.
Etihad Chauffeur service is available on a complimentary basis for Diamond First class and Pearl Business class guests at 29 locations around the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers