Etihad offers free flights for kids
Abu Dhabi, January 20, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is offering free flights for 10-year-olds as a part of a year-long celebration of the airline’s 10th anniversary.
Children turning 10 in 2013 are eligible for one free Coral Economy class return ticket to any destination on Etihad Airways’ route network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, and all travel must be completed by May 31.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways’ first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy.
“As the 10-year-old flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, we are pleased and proud to extend our celebration to the people of the UAE and, with this offer, to our guests who share this special milestone with us. Stay tuned for more offers to come.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan