Etihad offers free flights for kids
Abu Dhabi, January 20, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is offering free flights for 10-year-olds as a part of a year-long celebration of the airline’s 10th anniversary.
Children turning 10 in 2013 are eligible for one free Coral Economy class return ticket to any destination on Etihad Airways’ route network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, and all travel must be completed by May 31.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways’ first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy.
“As the 10-year-old flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, we are pleased and proud to extend our celebration to the people of the UAE and, with this offer, to our guests who share this special milestone with us. Stay tuned for more offers to come.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s