Etihad to ply additional flights for GCC game
Abu Dhabi, January 17, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced it will operate at least three extra flights to carry football fans to Bahrain on January 18 to support the UAE national football team.
UAE, which beat Kuwait in the semi-finals, will play against Iraq in the final game of the 21st GCC Soccer Cup Championship, set to take place in the Kingdom.
Etihad Airways will offer over 250 seats from Abu Dhabi to Bahrain and 380 seats out of Bahrain back Abu Dhabi, a statement from the airline company said.
Etihad Airways operates four scheduled flights daily to Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley