Gulfstream to debut G650 at Abu Dhabi expo
Abu Dhabi, January 16, 2013
Gulfstream, a global business jet company, will display its G650 aircraft for the first time in the Middle East and Africa region at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Air Expo.
The second edition of the aviation event takes place from March 5 to 7 at Al Bateen Airport, a dedicated business jet airport.
With the capacity to carry eight passengers and a crew of four on non-stop legs of 7,000 nautical miles (12,964km) the G650 can directly link the financial centres of the UAE and New York.
Gulfstream will also be showing its G450 and G550 on the static stand and organisers anticipate the trio will generate significant interest amongst show attendees.
“We are delighted that Gulfstream has chosen Abu Dhabi Air Expo as the platform from which to premiere its latest aircraft and know it will be of great interest to the expo visitors,” said Didier Mary, event director.
“Abu Dhabi Air Expo is the only exhibition dedicated to general aviation in the Middle East and has already signed up a full spectrum of exhibitors from micro-light manufacturers through to international OEMs like Gulfstream. The event is definitely being recognised by these significant industry experts who appreciate the quality of the audience at the show,” he added.
Gulfstream joins an exhibitor list of over 160 companies with either booths or a static display presence at the aviation exhibition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement