Qatar Airways in deal with Dubai Civil Defence
Dubai, January 16, 2013
Qatar Airways said it has signed an agreement with Dubai Civil Defence under which all its members will be entitled for enhanced travel amenities on the Qatari national carrier.
The deal was signed by Qatar Airways sales manager Rached Al Faoui on the second day of the Intersec 2013 expo, the most significant trading platform and networking event for security and safety professionals in the Middle East.
With the attention of the region’s security, safety, fire protection and homeland security industries firmly on Intersec 2013, the first two days of the trade fair and conference have proved exceptionally busy, said the organisers.
"The response so far to Intersec has been very positive. Already our visitor numbers are looking strong and the feedback from exhibitors is that there is real quality in the visitors coming to their stands," remarked Ahmed Pauwels, the chief executive officer, of organiser Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
"There is great excitement and activity to be felt on the show floor and it is clear that everyone is doing their utmost to make the best of these three key business days," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced