Qatar Airways in deal with Dubai Civil Defence
Dubai, January 16, 2013
Qatar Airways said it has signed an agreement with Dubai Civil Defence under which all its members will be entitled for enhanced travel amenities on the Qatari national carrier.
The deal was signed by Qatar Airways sales manager Rached Al Faoui on the second day of the Intersec 2013 expo, the most significant trading platform and networking event for security and safety professionals in the Middle East.
With the attention of the region’s security, safety, fire protection and homeland security industries firmly on Intersec 2013, the first two days of the trade fair and conference have proved exceptionally busy, said the organisers.
"The response so far to Intersec has been very positive. Already our visitor numbers are looking strong and the feedback from exhibitors is that there is real quality in the visitors coming to their stands," remarked Ahmed Pauwels, the chief executive officer, of organiser Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
"There is great excitement and activity to be felt on the show floor and it is clear that everyone is doing their utmost to make the best of these three key business days," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity