Amlak names regional marketing manager
Amman, December 30, 2012
Jordan-based Amlak Hotels & Tourism Investment Company, one of the fastest growing hotel management organisations, recently appointed Alaa Masoud to the position of regional marketing manager.
In his new role, Masoud is responsible for the corporate marketing and digital communication aspect of the company as well as the group of Belle Vue Hotels.
“He will be leading the corporate marketing initiatives to achieve Amlak's and Belle Vue Hotels goal of developing and awareness brand tomorrow's leaders and secure the right caliber which will support the growth and the portfolio expansion already planned by Amlak,” said Naji Ali, CEO.
Masoud’s extensive experience in the media industry includes offline and online media channels in the Middle East. He will play a key role in driving the growth of the company into a higher level, Ali added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal