Amlak names regional marketing manager
Amman, December 30, 2012
Jordan-based Amlak Hotels & Tourism Investment Company, one of the fastest growing hotel management organisations, recently appointed Alaa Masoud to the position of regional marketing manager.
In his new role, Masoud is responsible for the corporate marketing and digital communication aspect of the company as well as the group of Belle Vue Hotels.
“He will be leading the corporate marketing initiatives to achieve Amlak's and Belle Vue Hotels goal of developing and awareness brand tomorrow's leaders and secure the right caliber which will support the growth and the portfolio expansion already planned by Amlak,” said Naji Ali, CEO.
Masoud’s extensive experience in the media industry includes offline and online media channels in the Middle East. He will play a key role in driving the growth of the company into a higher level, Ali added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc