Danat Al Ain Resort receives 5-star status
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Danat Al Ain Resort, a relaxing resort retreat located in UAE’s Garden City, has been awarded five-star hotel classification, confirming its status as a luxurious resort offering well-appointed accommodations, higher quality of food, and first-rate service.
The property received the ranking as it unveiled the completely renovated lobby area, now sporting a stylish new décor, pleasing to the eye and exudes a warm welcome to hotel guests with its brown hues accentuated by Arabic designs and fixtures, a statement from Danat said.
The makeover of the lobby is part of the hotel’s extensive renovation project which included refurbishing of its rooms, suites and villas. Shortly, the renovation of the building façade will take place as well as the all day dining restaurant Arabesque.
Ahmed Margoushy, general manager, Danat Al Ain Resort, said: “I am extremely proud to announce that Danat Al Ain Resort is now officially a five-star resort. I am very pleased with this recognition and it is a particular tribute to the team who has contributed to the success of the property since its opening.”
“This new 5-star ranking confirms our status as a luxury resort and above all highlights the top-class service and facilities that we offer to our highly valued guests. We invite all to visit Danat Al Ain Resort and experience upgraded personalised service in a luxurious ambiance.”
Nestled amid lush greenery and beautiful gardens, the resort features 216 spacious rooms, suites and villas with breathtaking views of the hotel’s garden, swimming pools and the majestic Jebel Hafeet Mountains, offering a range of in-room comforts and amenities. The 35-spacious and comfortable suites offer king-sized beds with a large seating area and equipped kitchenette.
There are 22 one- and two-bedroom Mediterranean-style villas with private entrances, private parking and full access to the resort’s recreational amenities. For vacationing families and traveling executives alike, the villas blend contemporary luxury with a secluded garden setting.
Dining options are aplenty at Danat Al Ain Resort with nine restaurants and bars offering international, Far East, Indian and Italian cuisines, in addition to an English Pub, pool bar, swimming pool bar, garden cafe and tea lounge. From morning coffee and pastries to hearty lunches, tasty afternoon snacks and elegant dinners, the resort offers the perfect setting for any occasion, the statement said.
For conference services and facilities the property offers a convenient setting with function rooms that can accommodate up to 900 guests with full host of modern amenities, from WiFi internet access throughout the resort to professional event planning services. The property recently opened Pearl Ballroom, the most luxurious venue for weddings or corporate events and conference.
In addition, a wide array of leisure activities awaits guests at Danat Al Ain, from soothing massage and spa treatments to tennis, squash, and a modern fitness centre.
It has three sparkling swimming pools, including a magnificent family pool with rock formations and a waterfall for a refreshing swim while active minded guests can choose from a range of sporting pursuits, including spinning, aqua-aerobics, body toning aerobics, karate, rugby, and soccer.
For guests traveling with children, the property offers a supervised children’s club, a crèche, a soft play area, and babysitting services, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas