Dubai plans for stunning light & water show
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Dubai Festival City Mall is featuring a 15-minute long spectacular light and water show this New Year’s Eve.
The Light & Water Show special will be a choreography of light, fire, and water elements synchronized with firework display and an international musical theme mixing genres from classical, rock and Arabic repertoires.
“Our New Year’s Eve guests can book tables at any of the restaurants at Dubai Festival City Mall or enjoy the celebration treating themselves to the Light & Water Show and the firework display,” said Bruce von Kaufmann, assistant general manager, Dubai Festival City Mall.
“Dubai Festival City Mall’s recently introduced ‘Light & Water Show’ will run four times daily and six times daily on the weekend. The show is designed to constantly surprise our visitors with its thematic diversity and seasonal relevance and will run until the end of February 2013.”
Six shows are also scheduled for December 31 every hour from 6.30 till 10.30 plus the New Year Eve’s special starting just before midnight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas