Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman launched
Dubai, December 27, 2012
R Hotels, a unit of R Holdings, has launched Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman, a four-star deluxe property.
Located on the Corniche Road, the 107-rooms and suites Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman overlooks the beach and waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The hotel is located about 25 km from the Dubai International Airport and about 15 km from the Sharjah Airport. Its convenient location will be a popular choice for the German and Russian markets, two of the most important international markets of the property, a statement said.
Sumair Tariq, executive director, R Hotels, said: “We are pleased to announce the addition of Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman to our hotel properties as part of our expansion plans. Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman will offer our valued guests excellent service and top-class facilities that they will also find at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman and Ramada Downtown Dubai.
“The year 2013 looks very promising for the tourism industry and I hope that Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman will be an addition to our success. We invite everyone to visit the property and experience the perfect beach getaway!”
Iftikhar Hamdani, general manager, Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman, added: “The Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman will provide exceptional service to our valued guests. The location is very convenient and the facilities are ideal for families looking for a weekend getaway, couples on a romantic sojourn or guests wanting to escape the bustle of city life.”
“We hope to continue to attract new markets for this property and sustain the current markets that we serve. This acquisition is wonderful news to our team and we invite all to visit Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman!”
Most of the rooms at Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman have private balconies with a panoramic sea view. The in-room amenities include air-conditioning, IDD facility, electronic safe, satellite TV, minibar, built kitchenette, bath/shower, and hairdryer.
Flavours Restaurant serves an array of dishes, all freshly prepared by the culinary team of executive Chef Rami Al Joubrail.
Other facilities include a conference room for small meetings, seminars and private gatherings, a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare