Turkish Airlines starts Kermanshah flights
Istanbul, December 26, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the flagship carrier of the country, has started flights to Kermanshah, its sixth destination in Iran.
The airline has existing services to Tehran, Tabriz, Mashad, Shiraz and Isfahan, a statement from the company said.
Flights from Istanbul to Kermanshah will be operated twice weekly in both directions, with introductory round trip fares available from Istanbul starting from 99 Euros ($130.77). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement