Emirates unveils special new year offers
Dubai, December 26, 2012
Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines, is welcoming 2013 aboard by offering very attractive fares to 128 destinations across the the Dubai airline’s network starting from today (December 26).
The airline, now flying under the banner of “Hello Tomorrow,” said the special fares are open for booking till January 10 for travel between January 18 and June 10.
Emirates Holidays, the airline’s tour operating arm, is also offering great savings on all land arrangements including tours and excursions, hotels, transfers and car hire for bookings made during the same promotional and travel period.
The Emirates Holidays offer is for travel out of Bahrain to over 100 destinations, said a top airline official.
“With our excellent on board product and a long list of exciting destinations - from Buenos Aires and San Francisco in the west to Tokyo and Auckland in the east – there are already many reasons to experience Emirates,” remarked Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president – Passenger Sales Worldwide.
“Now, we are injecting even more value into Economy Class fares, while giving a warm welcome to 2013. We urge customers to move quickly to secure seats at the best price,” stated Antinori.
"The economy class fares from Bahrain start at BD195 ($514.2) to the Far East, BD243 to Africa and BD276 to Europe," he added.
According to him, Emirates’ world has grown rapidly in 2012, with the launch of 15 new destinations, bringing new countries, cultures and experiences for customers to explore.
The list of new points began with Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires on January 3 and includes Dublin, Dallas Fort Worth, Seattle, Lusaka, Harare, Ho Chi Minh City, Barcelona, Lisbon, Erbil, Washington DC and Adelaide. Services to Lyon and Phuket started earlier this month.
Emirates operates an impressive, fuel-efficient fleet of 193 aircraft, including the world’s largest fleet of double-decker A380s.
Customers taking advantage of the special 2013 fares now have even more chance of flying on the airline’s flagship A380 with the introduction of a double daily A380 service to both New York and Paris starting from January 1, said Antinori.
This follows on from an all-A380 service to London Heathrow launched this month besides the A380 flights to Singapore and Moscow and Melbourne.
In all, Emirates’ 29-strong A380 fleet reaches 21 destinations. From next year, the national carrier’s ambitious expansion plans will get a boost with the opening of the world’s first purpose-built A380 concourse in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall