Turkish Airlines starts new Cameroon flights
Istanbul, December 20, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flagship airline, has added started services to Yaounde and Douala, two cities in the west Central African country of Cameroon.
This brings the total number of cities served to 216, further expanding Turkish Airlines’ extensive global network. With the addition of Yaounde and Douala, it now flies to 33 destinations in Africa alone, a statement from the company said.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Yaounde and Douala starting from 499 Euros($663.6). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens