Turkish Airlines starts new Cameroon flights
Istanbul, December 20, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flagship airline, has added started services to Yaounde and Douala, two cities in the west Central African country of Cameroon.
This brings the total number of cities served to 216, further expanding Turkish Airlines’ extensive global network. With the addition of Yaounde and Douala, it now flies to 33 destinations in Africa alone, a statement from the company said.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Yaounde and Douala starting from 499 Euros($663.6). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort