Turkish Airlines adds new Africa flights
Istanbul, December 16, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flagship airline, has launched flights to Niamey (Nijer) and Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) in Africa, operating a total of 31 destinations in the continent.
Roundtrip flights between Niamey (Nijer) and Ouagadougou will be operated thrice weekly, a statement from the airline company said.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Niamey (Nijer) - Ouagadougoustarting from 219 Euros ($286.4). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest