Turkish Airlines starts flights to Sebha
Istanbul, December 13, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the flagship carrier of the country, has announced the introduction of flights to Sebha in Libya, starting today.
Flights will be operated thrice weekly and introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Sebha starting from 365 Euros ($475.9).
The airline has existing services to Benghazi, Misurata and Tripoli. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand