Turkish Airlines starts flights to Sebha
Istanbul, December 13, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the flagship carrier of the country, has announced the introduction of flights to Sebha in Libya, starting today.
Flights will be operated thrice weekly and introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Sebha starting from 365 Euros ($475.9).
The airline has existing services to Benghazi, Misurata and Tripoli. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project