Oman Air showcases key services
Muscat, December 10, 2012
Oman Air showcased the country's outstanding hospitality, together with its own internationally-acclaimed products and services, when the national carrier of the Sultanate hosted a delegation of travel agents, tour operators and journalists from Bahrain.
The delegates' two-day familiarisation trip gave them the opportunity to enjoy Oman Air's seamless passenger experience and explore the beauty of Oman and its capital city Muscat, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The party was accompanied by Oman Air senior sales and marketing executive Eric Almeida. "We are delighted to offer this highly influential group of decision-makers from Bahrain the opportunity to see why Oman is attracting such interest from global travellers, and to learn more about Oman Air's much-praised quality, comfort and value," said the airline's Bahrain country manager Sabreen Sabry.
"Increasing number of visitors to Oman are discovering that the sultanate is a beautiful destination for both short breaks and extended vacations. It offers authentic Arabian hospitality, together with a rich culture, awe-inspiring landscapes and wonderful hotels and resorts," said Sabry.
"But visiting Oman begins the moment you are welcomed aboard one of Oman Air's spacious and comfortable new aircraft, relax into your seat and enjoy the excellent service. And with Muscat just a short flight from Bahrain, Oman is the perfect place to take a break," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens