Oman Air showcases key services
Muscat, December 10, 2012
Oman Air showcased the country's outstanding hospitality, together with its own internationally-acclaimed products and services, when the national carrier of the Sultanate hosted a delegation of travel agents, tour operators and journalists from Bahrain.
The delegates' two-day familiarisation trip gave them the opportunity to enjoy Oman Air's seamless passenger experience and explore the beauty of Oman and its capital city Muscat, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The party was accompanied by Oman Air senior sales and marketing executive Eric Almeida. "We are delighted to offer this highly influential group of decision-makers from Bahrain the opportunity to see why Oman is attracting such interest from global travellers, and to learn more about Oman Air's much-praised quality, comfort and value," said the airline's Bahrain country manager Sabreen Sabry.
"Increasing number of visitors to Oman are discovering that the sultanate is a beautiful destination for both short breaks and extended vacations. It offers authentic Arabian hospitality, together with a rich culture, awe-inspiring landscapes and wonderful hotels and resorts," said Sabry.
"But visiting Oman begins the moment you are welcomed aboard one of Oman Air's spacious and comfortable new aircraft, relax into your seat and enjoy the excellent service. And with Muscat just a short flight from Bahrain, Oman is the perfect place to take a break," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador