Jazeera Airways to offer 178m shares
Kuwait, December 9, 2012
Kuwait-based budget carrier Jazeera Airways will offer 178 million shares in a capital increase starting on Monday, the Kuwaiti group said in a bourse filing on Sunday.
The shares will be priced at 100 Kuwaiti fils ($0.36) each with no premium and the closing date for offers is December 31, the statement said.-Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley