Dassault Falcon names ME sales manager
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Dassault Falcon, a part of leading aerospace company Dassault Aviation, has named Julien Nargeot as its new sales manager in the Dubai regional sales office to help meet growing demand for business jets in the Middle East.
"The Middle East market remains robust and dynamic and poised for additional growth in the coming years," said Gilles Gautier, vice president of International Sales for Dassault Aviation.
"Julien's passion for aviation and his extensive knowledge of Falcons makes him an ideal fit for our expanding sales team. He will be a very valuable asset to our customers."
In his new position, Nargeot will draw on his broad experience in aircraft operations and maintenance. He holds a type rating on the Falcon 2000EX EASy and has completed B1/B2 ground and practical training on the Falcon 7X and Falcon 900EX EASy.
Nargeot is a graduate of France's ESTACA aeronautical engineering school and formerly served as a company's Customer Service Manager for Spain and Italy. He will report to Renaud Cloatre, Dassault Falcon's Middle East sales director.
In addition to the Dubai office, the Dassault Falcon's network in the Middle East includes authorized service centers in Dubai and Jeddah, a spares distribution center in Dubai and a technical office in Jeddah. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct