Air Arabia increases Peshawar flights to daily
Sharjah, December 4, 2012
Air Arabia, a leading low-cost carrier in the Mena region, has increased its flights from Sharjah to Peshawar from three weekly to daily.
The new additional flights between Sharjah and Peshawar depart Sharjah International Airport on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 21:35 and arrive in Peshawar International Airport at 01:20. Return flights depart Peshawar at 02:00 and arriving in Sharjah at 04:25.
“We are extremely pleased to announce the expansion of services to the City of Peshawar, Pakistan,” said Adel Ali, chief executive officer, Air Arabia Group.
“Since launching operations to Pakistan, it has always been a market of focus for us, and the launch of additional services is a result of increasing customer demand from the market.
“The ever growing appeal for Air Arabia flights, underpinned by the value for money services, signals that Air Arabia continues to be the airline of choice for thousands of passengers who travel between Pakistan and the UAE,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct