Ritz-Carlton Dubai named best 5-star employer
Dubai, December 3, 2012
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, for the second consecutive year, has been recognised as Best Small Five Star Employer of the Year during the Catererglobal.com Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2012 in UAE.
With its aim to reward and recognize the cream of hospitality employers, the awards were voted for by some 24,000 hospitality professionals from various sectors such as restaurants, hotels, bars, caterers, venues and tour operators in the country.
General manager Raul Salcido said: “As one of the latest addition to the team, this award gives me a great confidence that all the ladies and gentlemen of the property are perfectly geared as we head on to a very exciting year in 2013 as our current expansion project comes to a completion.”
Endah Pratiwi, Human Resources added, “With nearly 30 per cent of our employees with more than 5 years tenure in the property, to receive such an amazing award for the second year in a row really proves that our Ladies and Gentlemen values their employee promise and are continuously living the Gold Standards of The Ritz-Carlton brand.
“This award also encourages us to be more proactive in enhancing and developing the training plans and welfare of each individual employee.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth