Ritz-Carlton Dubai named best 5-star employer
Dubai, December 3, 2012
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, for the second consecutive year, has been recognised as Best Small Five Star Employer of the Year during the Catererglobal.com Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2012 in UAE.
With its aim to reward and recognize the cream of hospitality employers, the awards were voted for by some 24,000 hospitality professionals from various sectors such as restaurants, hotels, bars, caterers, venues and tour operators in the country.
General manager Raul Salcido said: “As one of the latest addition to the team, this award gives me a great confidence that all the ladies and gentlemen of the property are perfectly geared as we head on to a very exciting year in 2013 as our current expansion project comes to a completion.”
Endah Pratiwi, Human Resources added, “With nearly 30 per cent of our employees with more than 5 years tenure in the property, to receive such an amazing award for the second year in a row really proves that our Ladies and Gentlemen values their employee promise and are continuously living the Gold Standards of The Ritz-Carlton brand.
“This award also encourages us to be more proactive in enhancing and developing the training plans and welfare of each individual employee.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments