Bahrain Air unveils new business class seats
Manama, December 1, 2012
Bahrain Air, the kingdom's second carrier, has introduced new business class seats on one of its Airbus A-320 aircraft along with its new in-flight entertainment (IFE) tabs for Business Premium Class passengers.
"We are in the process of enhancing the business class cabin with new seats and state-of-the-art IFE which has been customised to our clientele likes and to be a step ahead of our competition," Bahrain Air's marketing manager Naeem Mahamoor said.
"With the new seats, IFE programme and competitive pricing structure we will have one of the best business class facilities in the region for the business traveller at affordable fares," he added.
The new business class seat pitch is 45 inches, offering passengers more leg room and comfort. Eight seats will be installed in the Business Premium Class cabins on all aircraft.
During the first phase, two Bahrain Air Airbus A-319 and A-320 aircraft will be refitted with the new concept.
The enhancements to the Business Premium Class cabin will also include replacement of curtains, new wall partitions and new flooring.
Business Premium Class passengers are entitled to many benefits such as special check-in counters at their respective destinations, business class lounge facilities, priority boarding and a variety of meals and beverages on board.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall