Bahrain Air unveils new business class seats
Manama, December 1, 2012
Bahrain Air, the kingdom's second carrier, has introduced new business class seats on one of its Airbus A-320 aircraft along with its new in-flight entertainment (IFE) tabs for Business Premium Class passengers.
"We are in the process of enhancing the business class cabin with new seats and state-of-the-art IFE which has been customised to our clientele likes and to be a step ahead of our competition," Bahrain Air's marketing manager Naeem Mahamoor said.
"With the new seats, IFE programme and competitive pricing structure we will have one of the best business class facilities in the region for the business traveller at affordable fares," he added.
The new business class seat pitch is 45 inches, offering passengers more leg room and comfort. Eight seats will be installed in the Business Premium Class cabins on all aircraft.
During the first phase, two Bahrain Air Airbus A-319 and A-320 aircraft will be refitted with the new concept.
The enhancements to the Business Premium Class cabin will also include replacement of curtains, new wall partitions and new flooring.
Business Premium Class passengers are entitled to many benefits such as special check-in counters at their respective destinations, business class lounge facilities, priority boarding and a variety of meals and beverages on board.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief