Royal Caribbean, Oceans TV enter deal
London , November 29, 2012
OceansTV, a leading provider of in-cabin TV entertainment content to cruise lines, announced today that it is providing Royal Caribbean International with a selection of Australian TV channels.
Passengers travelling in Australian waters onboard Rhapsody of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas can enjoy the Sky News Australia, Fox Sports News, Fox 8, Fox Footy, Arena, W and Bio channels in the comfort of their staterooms, it said.
When these cruise ships venture beyond Australian waters into regions such as New Caledonia and the Pacific Isles, those onboard will be able to enjoy Australia Network.
Oceans TV also specialises in live events and recently delivered satellite coverage of Australia’s most famous horse race, the Emirates 2012 Melbourne Cup Carnival, to passengers onboard all three of these vessels.
As well as satellite TV channels and live events, Oceans TV supplies cruise lines with international movies, promotional videos, safety films and portable entertainment systems such as the iPad and Sony PSP. - TradeArabia News Services
Tags: Royal Caribbean |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal