Air Arabia increases Karachi flights to daily
Doha, November 28, 2012
Air Arabia, a leading low-cost carrier in the Mena region, has announced that the four weekly flights from Sharjah to Karachi are now increased to daily flights.
Daily roundtrip flights will now operate between Sharjah and Karachi, departing Sharjah International Airport at 23:00 and arriving in Karachi International Airport at 01:50 (next day). The return flights depart Karachi on the same day at 02:30 and arrive in Sharjah at 03:45.
“We are extremely pleased to announce the expansion of services to Karachi in Pakistan,” said Adel Ali, group chief executive officer, Air Arabia.
“Since launching operations to Pakistan, it has always been a market of focus for us, and the launch of additional services is a result of increasing customer demand from the market. The ever growing appeal for Air Arabia flights, underpinned by the value for money services, signals that Air Arabia continues to be the airline of choice for millions of passengers who travels between Pakistan and the UAE.”
Air Arabia started operations to Pakistan in 2007 with a launch of direct service to Karachi. Today, the carrier offers services Karachi and Peshawar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria