Nats launches Mideast website
Abu Dhbai, November 27, 2012
UK-based Nats, a global provider of air traffic services and solutions, has launched its Middle East website with dual-language interfaces in English and Arabic.
The site nats.aero/me promotes Nats expertise in supporting airline and hub airport growth in the Middle East – something that is increasingly important in the region as demand for capacity continues to grow.
The Middle East is a key strategic region for Nats, which has had a permanent presence in Abu Dhabi since early 2012.
Nats is already carrying out some significant projects in the region, including the Qatar Airspace Design and Implementation for the New Doha International Airport, and has delivered an airspace optimisation project in Oman.
It is also working with Royal Jet to analyse the environmental efficiency of its aircrafts and reduce fuel burn and CO2 emissions.
John Swift, Nats’ Middle East director said: “Having a strong online presence is incredibly important to supporting future growth in the Middle East. It gives us a shop window to illustrate the world-class expertise Nats has and the work that we are already doing in the region.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China