Qatar Airways launches special offer for IBQ
Doha, November 26, 2012
International Bank of Qatar (ibq) has teamed up with national carrier Qatar Airways to launch an exciting offer under which all tickets purchased online with an ibq credit card will get an exclusive 10 per cent discount.
The “private sale” promotion covers all of Qatar Airways destinations spanning over 100 possible travel destinations. The offer is exclusive to all ibq credit card customers.
"Under the new promotion, the tickets must be purchased before February 15, 2013 and the travel from Doha must commence by May 31. In addition to the promotion ibq credit cardholders will continue to benefit from their existing guaranteed Cash Back on all purchases, hence making the exclusive “Private Sale” even more attractive," remarked Philip King, the assistant general manager of ibq.
Qatar Airways VP (Commercial) Qatar, Ehab Amin said: “We are very proud to support customer-driven offers such as this by our local banking institutions. Customer loyalty deserves to be rewarded and we look forward to working closely with ibq on this fantastic promotion.”
In March, ibq had won the Banker Middle East ‘Best Credit Card award’ following the robust performance of its prestigious line-up of premium credit cards including the recently launched ibq MasterCard Titanium and the existing ibq Visa Platinum and ibq Visa Infinite. The award demonstrates the bank’s steadfast commitment to excellence in service quality.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens