Oman Air names online raffle winners
Muscat, November 25, 2012
Oman Air, the national airline of the Sultanate, has named the winners of an online raffles, where the airline’s frequent flyer programme members could use their miles to buy raffle tickets and stand to win prizes.
“Our aim is to add value to every Sindbad member’s experience and provide them with options of redeeming their hard earned miles,” said Wayne Pearce, Oman Air’s chief executive officer.
“With tickets starting at just 200 Sindbad miles, exclusive online Raffles are the perfect opportunity for members to win generous prizes and for us to continuously surprise them.”
The current Raffle available at sindbad.omanair.com is The Residence Zanzibar Raffle featuring two return tickets from Muscat to Zanzibar on Oman Air and a three-night’s stay at The Residence Zanzibar, a five-star deluxe Resort and Spa.
Sindbad has recently announced the winners of its Joyalukkas and Rotana Raffles. This follows the announcement of the winners of the previous Raffles in the first quarter of 2012, including the Swiss Holiday Raffle which featured a three-night stay at the Park Hyatt Zurich, followed by the Munich Raffle which featured a five-night stay at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, Germany.
The Joyalukkas Raffle’s first prize included 20,000 Sindbad miles, a heart shaped diamond pendent with chain, a diamond gift voucher, four grams of gold and another gold gift voucher.
The second prize included 5000 Sindbad miles, Masaaki Pearl Necklace set, a diamond gift voucher and a gold gift voucher.
“It’s the first time I ever win! I’m thrilled to have won this prize, thank you Sindbad,” said Faris, the first prize winner.
Joyalukas, regarded as one of the world’s favourite jewellers offering an array of designs in gold, diamond, precious stones, platinum and pearls is also a Sindbad Partner. Sindbad members earn miles for purchases made at Joyalukkas Showrooms in Oman and the GCC. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June