BA celebrates return to Jordan with special fares
Dubai, November 18, 2012
British Airways has launched special fares from Amman to seven destinations in Europe and North America to celebrate its return to Jordan.
Jordanians can explore London, Paris, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver with British Airways’ special fares in Club World (business) and World Traveller (economy) simply by booking flights before November 30, 2012. The offer is valid for travel until March 31, 2013.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We are delighted to be back in Jordan and are celebrating our return with special fares to seven of our most popular destinations.”
He added: “With daily flights from Amman to London, it has never been easier for Jordanian travellers to access our extensive route network and these special fares provide that extra incentive to get something booked.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline