Etihad offers chauffeur service to Milan customers
Abu Dhabi, November 15, 2012
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the introduction of its signature luxury chauffeur service for its premium customers travelling to and from Milan Malpensa International airport in Italy.
The complementary limousine transfers begin November 20, and are available uniquely to Diamond First and Pearl Business class customers.
Personalised pick-up and drop-off services will operate to and from anywhere within a 60 kilometre radius of Milan Malpensa International Airport.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “Etihad Chauffeur is all about extending the inspirational experience we provide our customers in the air, to ground level.
“It is yet another example of our attention to detail, innovation and the premium service quality we continue to roll out for our premium customers.
“Travelling to and from the airport can often leave passengers feeling stressed or pressured, but this is something the new chauffeur service totally eliminates.”
Etihad Airways has chosen Elite Italia, one of northern Italy’s prominent executive transportation companies to provide the chauffeur transfers, connecting with the UAE flag carrier’s daily outbound and inbound Milan flights.
Customers flying into Milan from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways will be met in the arrivals area and escorted to their car by their chauffeur, ensuring little time is wasted at the airport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event