Karim Nahas, Omer Z Kaddouri - executive vice president & COO of Rotana
and Daniel Mathew
Rotana names GMs for two properties
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Rotana, a leading hotel management company, has named Daniel Mathew as general manager of Centro Sharjah and Karim Nahas as general manager of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai.
Mathew is moving from Rose Rayhaan by Rotana Dubai, while Nahas is being moved from the Grand Rotana Resort & Spa, Sharm El Sheikh.
Mathew started his career with Rotana in 2008 heading the pre-opening team of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, the tallest hotel in the world, in the capacity of general manager.
With a wealth of experience in the hospitality industry gained during his 30 years tenure in the hotel business, Mathew held key management positions with renowned international chains in the Middle East and North America.
As the new general manager, Mathew will be in charge for directing the overall management and operation of Centro Sharjah.
Nahas joins Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, from the Grand Rotana Resort & Spa in Sharm El Sheikh, where, as General Manager from 2009 until 2012, achieved the highest occupancy rates of the property since its opening.
With a background reflecting his belief in service excellence and includes experience with Rotana and other renowned international chains, Nahas joins Rose Rayhaan by Rotana with a long standing track record of over 30 years of hospitality experience while being general manager for 10 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum