Qatar Airways launches 3-day sale
Doha, November 7, 2012
Qatar Airways has launched a three-day global sale that offers customers around the world great savings to more than 100 destinations.
The sale, which started today, ends at 2359 hrs on November 9 (local time). It offers customers the opportunity to travel to a variety of destinations across the Middle East, India, Africa, Asia, and Australia at very attractive fares.
"The travel window is extremely generous over a six-month period between November 12 and May 31, 2013. Seats are limited, subject to availability with restrictions on specific dates with some destinations excluded," said a statement.
The special fares are applicable to and from the majority of destinations served by Qatar Airways worldwide, including New York, Houston, Washington, DC, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Cape Town, Dubai and Chicago (launches April 2013), together with recent route additions such as Maputo, Kilimanjaro and Perth.
Qatar Airways chief executive officer Akbar Al Baker said: "As we come up to the end of yet another great year of great expansion, we would like to offer travelers another opportunity to take advantage of our special fares in our latest global sale, just two months after our last international promotion.
"Qatar Airways' success is largely due to the support of our customers. The Global Sale is our way of thanking our loyal passengers for their continued support and also welcome new travelers enabling them to enjoy a great travel experience onboard the world's best airline."
"Whether traveling for leisure or business, the three-day sale provides customers with the opportunity to visit popular destinations and discover newly-introduced routes available on our rapidly expanding network." - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights