Exhibits at DEAL 2012
DEAL 2013 to feature over 250 firms
Dubai, November 6, 2012
More than 250 firms from across 30 countries will take part in DEAL (Dubai Entertainment Amusement and Leisure show) 2013, a major show for the theme parks and amusement industry in the Middle East, said organisers.
The event, which also expects to attract over 7000 trade visitors, is scheduled to take place from April 23 to 25 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
International Expo Consults (IEC), event organisers and a division of UAE’s multi-faceted conglomerate Falak Holding, stated that DEAL 2013 aims to be the platform to propel Middle East towards the $31.8 billion theme parks industry, as projected in a research conducted by US based Global Industry Analysts.
Growth will be primarily driven by increased consumer per capita spending on entertainment and leisure platforms, and growing base of middle class households, increasing disposable incomes, urbanization in developing countries and increasing popularity of mass entertainment.
Abdul Rahman Falaknaz, chairman of IEC, said: “We are aiming to propel the region’s theme parks industry through this show and thereby enabling the exhibitors and the consumers capture the potential this billion dollar industry.”
“Last year contracts worth Dh800 million ($217.7 million) were signed at DEAL 2012 indicating renewed confidence in the region’s leisure sector. Now in its 19th edition, DEAL is the only platform in the Middle East for exhibitors in these industries to connect with buyers, for buyers to see and test the latest products and services, and for professionals to share best practice and make new contacts.”
“For an exhibitor, this is the best opportunity of the year to showcase their quality equipments and services to thousands of potential buyers at a single venue. Visitors can attend dedicated seminars, see technology at its innovative best, network with industry peers, and develop profitable business relationships,” added Falaknaz.
Sharif Rahman, CEO, IEC said: “Last year’s show generated a record number of exhibitors and visitors and most of them pledged to return in 2013 as well. As an exhibitor, this is their best opportunity of the year to showcase quality equipments and services to thousands of potential buyers at a single venue.”
“As a visitor, they can attend dedicated seminars, see technology at its innovative best, network with industry peers and develop profitable business relationships.
“This is the region’s most important meeting point since 1995 for manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, entrepreneurs, businessmen, technologists and professionals in the amusement industry. This year again, there will be many innovative solutions that will be showcased at the show. We are expecting several exhibitors to bring in new products and technology to the show,” he added.
DEAL 2012 welcomed several of the amusement industry’s leaders, with regional and global names such as Amusement Services International (ASI), Warehouse of Games, Zamperla Middle East, Moser Rides, Freij Entertainment, Showgames, Glamour Nails, PRO-FAB, Guzzi Eugenio and Rainbow Productions among several other industry leaders from across the globe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas