British Airways resumes Jordan route
Amman, November 5, 2012
Following the integration of bmi International routes into British Airways, the airline has launched its new winter schedule, which includes its official return to Jordan.
During the winter schedule the airline offers travellers daily flights to London which are timed with an easy transfer between Terminals 1 and 5 for connecting flights.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager for the Middle East and Central Asia, said: “The start of the winter season marks an important milestone in the successful integration of bmi into British Airways’ operation and signifies our official return to Jordan. We look forward to serving customers from the Jordan market once again with daily flights between Amman and London.”
As part of the integration, all A321 aircraft serving the route will also be upgraded, a statement said.
Passengers will benefit from refurbished, contemporary cabins, new seating for improved comfort, and the latest on-demand, in-flight entertainment technology. The refresh will be complete by end of the year, the statement added.
Customers from Jordan will continue to fly in to Heathrow T1, while flying with British Airways will mean they have access to a network of more than twenty destinations in the US and Canada. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest