Rotana names new associate VP for UAE
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Rotana, a leading hotel management company in the Middle East & Africa, announced the joining of Andrew Adey in the capacity of associate vice president of Sales and Revenue for UAE.
Born in the UK, Adey studied business & marketing and completed his Higher National Diploma at Guildford College.
Adey’s experience spans many years working with high profile international brands where he gained considerable experience in hotel related sales and revenue from his 17 years in the industry, out of which 14 years were with the Marriott Hotel Group in various positions.
Adey will be working on developing the local sales and revenue channels for Rotana, in keeping with the expansion plans, which will see Rotana managing 32 hotels in the UAE by the end of 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand