Rotana names new associate VP for UAE
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Rotana, a leading hotel management company in the Middle East & Africa, announced the joining of Andrew Adey in the capacity of associate vice president of Sales and Revenue for UAE.
Born in the UK, Adey studied business & marketing and completed his Higher National Diploma at Guildford College.
Adey’s experience spans many years working with high profile international brands where he gained considerable experience in hotel related sales and revenue from his 17 years in the industry, out of which 14 years were with the Marriott Hotel Group in various positions.
Adey will be working on developing the local sales and revenue channels for Rotana, in keeping with the expansion plans, which will see Rotana managing 32 hotels in the UAE by the end of 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall