Flydubai to boost Sana’a flights
Dubai, October 24, 2012
Dubai’s low-cost airline flydubai has announced plans to introduce two more flights to Yemeni capital Sana’a starting from October 28 taking its total weekly flights to six.
Sana’a is one of flydubai’s most recently established routes having joined its network in April this year – the carrier’s fifth launch in 2012.
The two extra flights will operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays, said a statement from the Dubai carrier.
Flight FZ095 will depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 9pm, landing at El Rahaba Airport (Sana’a International) at 10.50pm local time. On return, the flight, FZ096 leaves at 11.35am and arrives in Dubai at 3.10am the following day, it added.
One way fares from Dubai to Sana’a start at Dh677 ($184) and are inclusive of taxes, 20kg checked baggage plus one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and one small laptop bag or hand bag. Return fares from Dubai to Sana’a start at Dh1,180 ($322), while return fares from Sana’a to Dubai start at $357.
The additional flights are in direct response to strong passenger demand and will further boost trade and tourism between the two countries, the Flydubai said in a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office