New appointment at Kuwait Marriott Hotels
Kuwait, October 21, 2012
Kuwait Marriott Hotels has welcomed Ahmad Shaban as its new cluster director of sales and marketing.
Shaban served as a former director of sales for two years for the Marriott Executive Apartments in Dubai Creek in 2007 before moving to Jordan to become cluster director of sales for the Jordan portfolio of the Intercontinental Hotel Group, spearheading sales efforts for their four properties in the country.
Shaban is renowned for his management and leadership skills where he has successfully grown the past teams from professional sales people to work with the understanding of real businessmen, a statement said.
His current ambitious plan involves building on the strengths of the Kuwait team to develop a solid platform that will serve the three units in Kuwait to its highest potential – The JW Marriott Kuwait City hotel, Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City hotel and Arraya Ballroom, it said.
General manager of Kuwait Marriott Hotels, George Aoun said: “We are delighted to welcome back a very well-rounded and distinguished figure that has a strong and diverse background in the hospitality industry. We believe that Shaban will grow to new heights in our hotel and carry the brands name with it, to ultimately position it as the leading hospitality provider in Kuwait”. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: appointment |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley