New GM for Ritz-Carlton Dubai
Dubai, October 17, 2012
Accomplished hotelier Raul Salcido has joined The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai team as its new general manager.
Salcido brings over 19 years of international and brand experience to the property and the market, said a statement.
Salcido arrives in the UAE from a three-year stint as general manager at iconic flagship property, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco.
A graduate of the University of Puebla, Mexico, he also holds a Master Certificate in Hospitality Management from Cornell University. He began his professional career at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, Mexico, in 1993 and worked his way up to senior management level and general manager.
Fresh to the Gulf region, he joins the hotel ahead of the unveiling of the hotel’s new inventory in early 2013
“Under Raul’s leadership, we look forward to marking the next corporate milestone on the road to ongoing success in the region. As the first hotel under The Ritz-Carlton banner in the Gulf, this property has enjoyed a long and distinguished presence which is set to continue as we expand our current product,” said Pascal Duchauffour, vice president Europe & Middle East of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief