Gulf Air launches new online promotion
Manama, October 2, 2012
Bahrain-based Gulf Air has launched an online promotion giving all new Falcon Flyer members who travel in the next two months the chance to enter a raffle for a variety of prizes, including free flights throughout its network.
Re-launched in 2011 with innovative incentives and benefits for the airline’s frequent flyers, Gulf Air’s Falcon Flyer programme has garnered positive feedback and been well embraced by passengers, a statement from the company said.
Fayza Mohammed Al Bastaki, Gulf Air’s senior manager of loyalty programmes, said: “We constantly strive to make every facet of our Falcon Flyers’ travel experience more rewarding and memorable.”
“This promotion for new members is a tool to reward those joining Gulf Air’s prestigious Falcon Flyer Programme for the first time, and it runs in collaboration with partners such as Language Direct, Sixt and Hertz who are joining Gulf Air to reward new Falcon Flyer members.”
The programme offers members more attractive privileges and value added benefits such as bonus miles up to 250 per cent, family membership and special privileges both on the ground and in the air, the statement said.
“A host of generous benefits and incentives are available for all three categories of the programme’s card holders. For instance, Gold, Silver and Blue members get two free economy tickets to the GCC and Middle East region when traveling once between Bahrain and Manila on Falcon Gold.”
The airline has been rewarding its members periodically with additional benefits such as double miles, half miles redemption and more. Other advantages of the programme include the best redemption rates and the best miles earning system for premium class in the GCC and the Middle East region, special online booking bonuses, a generous baggage allowance, three years miles validity, unlimited lounge access, priority baggage handling and guaranteed seats among many other benefits that will make the traveling experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
The promotion will run until the end of November. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn