Rotana Jet launches Abu Dhabi-Al Ain route
Abu Dhabi, September 27, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Rotana Jet has commenced its new service between Abu Dhabi International Airport and Al Ain, making it the fourth destination launched by the airline this year.
Rajendran Vellapalath, commercial and planning director of Rotana Jet said: “The people in Al Ain now have great travel options to worldwide destinations through Abu Dhabi International Airport.
“Rotana Jet is pleased to provide the much needed connectivity. Rotana Jets’ current evening flight connects with several of the International flights out of Abu Dhabi International Airport and when we have morning flights it connects with almost all major arrivals and departures out of Abu Dhabi International Airport. Rotana Jet will expand its services to Al Ain to two flights a day effective October 7.”
Both the morning and evening flight schedules are designed in such a way that it suits to connecting international arriving/departing passengers at Abu Dhabi International Airport as well as ideal for tourists and domestic passengers, he added.
Rotana Jet currently operates three times a week services to Sir Bani Yas Island and two times a week to Delma Island from Al Bateen Executive Airport and two flights a day to Fujairah International Airport from Abu Dhabi International Airport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal