Turkish Airlines to add 4 new destinations
Istanbul, September 26, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the national airline of the country, has announced that it will add four new destinations in October.
Sebha (Libya) flights are scheduled to begin on October 7, with three weekly services, a statement from the airline company said. Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Sebha will be available from 249 euros ($322.01).
Istanbul - Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt) flights are scheduled to begin on October 9, with four weekly services. Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Sharm el Sheikh will be priced from 99 euros.
Istanbul-Hurghada (Egypt) flights are scheduled to begin on October 17, with three weekly services. Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Hurghada will also be available from 99 euros.
Aden (Yemen) flights are scheduled to begin on October 2, with three weekly services operated Istanbul-Sana-Aden-Istanbul. Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Aden will be priced from 185 euros. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO