Marina Hotel upgrades room entertainment
Kuwait, September 12, 2012
Marina Hotel Kuwait has recently upgraded its entertainment facilities in all of its 91 guest rooms and suites with the addition of Sony Bravia LED interactive hospitality TV.
Guests will now be able to access the entire hotel’s information right from the restaurants to the health club from their rooms. The new televisions come with Video Decoding Accelerator (VDA) and Internet Protocol (IP) system which allows Internet and gaming access as well as the ability to progamme wake up calls.
Nabil Hammoud, general manager, said “We are glad to maintain the international standards of the hotel and have significantly invested towards the enhancement of the hotel's entertainment services.
“We are always keen to addressing all of our client's expectations and providing them with the best services which further improves the overall quality and ambience of the hotel. We are fully committed to providing our guests with the most comfortable experience and the highest standard facilities during their stay with us.”
The new entertainment facilities provides benefits in a self contained solution alongside existing data network and include full video on demand functionality and an aerial feed for digital terrestrial TV channels.
“We are happy to be able to provide our guests with a combination of luxury, location, convenience and comfort and will further continue with technical upgrades and enhancements as and when required,” concluded Hammoud. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador