Marina Hotel upgrades room entertainment
Kuwait, September 12, 2012
Marina Hotel Kuwait has recently upgraded its entertainment facilities in all of its 91 guest rooms and suites with the addition of Sony Bravia LED interactive hospitality TV.
Guests will now be able to access the entire hotel’s information right from the restaurants to the health club from their rooms. The new televisions come with Video Decoding Accelerator (VDA) and Internet Protocol (IP) system which allows Internet and gaming access as well as the ability to progamme wake up calls.
Nabil Hammoud, general manager, said “We are glad to maintain the international standards of the hotel and have significantly invested towards the enhancement of the hotel's entertainment services.
“We are always keen to addressing all of our client's expectations and providing them with the best services which further improves the overall quality and ambience of the hotel. We are fully committed to providing our guests with the most comfortable experience and the highest standard facilities during their stay with us.”
The new entertainment facilities provides benefits in a self contained solution alongside existing data network and include full video on demand functionality and an aerial feed for digital terrestrial TV channels.
“We are happy to be able to provide our guests with a combination of luxury, location, convenience and comfort and will further continue with technical upgrades and enhancements as and when required,” concluded Hammoud. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement