Gulf Air unveils new CrediMax promotion
Manama, July 3, 2012
Bahrain's national airline Gulf Air has joined hands with credit card issuer CrediMax to launch a new promotion under which a 15 per cent discount will be offered to the company's card holders on the airline's business class and 10 per cent on economy class.
It is a win-win combination for Gulf Air, the pioneering airline in the Middle East and CrediMax, the first and the leading credit card issuer in the Kingdom as the travelling Credimax card holders can enjoy Gulf Air’s bespoke products and services at a discount, said the Bahraini carrier in its statement.
"The promotion, which is valid until March 31, 2013, comes at the right time of the year when a large number of families travel on holidays during the summer vacation and the forthcoming Eid holidays, and they can take advantage of this offer," remarked Gulf Air country manager Esam Al Hammadi.
"Travel is a key focus area for CrediMax, so it is a pleasure for us to tie up once again with Gulf Air," said CrediMax chief executive Mohammed Malik.
The discount can be availed on purchase of tickets from Gulf Air sales outlets in the Bahrain International Airport, Seef area and through the airline's website.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal