Jordan tenders to buy 100,000 T of wheat
Amman, July 2, 2012
Jordan's state grain buyer has issued an international tender to purchase 100,000 tonnes of wheat, European traders said on Monday.
The grain can be sourced from any origin. The bidding deadline is July 4.
The tender sought offers for four shipment positions. Jordan could buy some of the positions individually or all of the positions, traders said.
The first shipment position is for October 16 to 31, the second November 1 to 15, the third November 16 to 30 and the fourth from December 1 to 15.
In its previous tender on June 27, Jordan purchased 50,000 tonnes of wheat likely to be sourced from the Black Sea region after seeking offers for 100,000 tonnes.-Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class