Jordan tenders to buy 100,000 T of wheat
Amman, July 2, 2012
Jordan's state grain buyer has issued an international tender to purchase 100,000 tonnes of wheat, European traders said on Monday.
The grain can be sourced from any origin. The bidding deadline is July 4.
The tender sought offers for four shipment positions. Jordan could buy some of the positions individually or all of the positions, traders said.
The first shipment position is for October 16 to 31, the second November 1 to 15, the third November 16 to 30 and the fourth from December 1 to 15.
In its previous tender on June 27, Jordan purchased 50,000 tonnes of wheat likely to be sourced from the Black Sea region after seeking offers for 100,000 tonnes.-Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest