Jordan tenders to buy 100,000 T of wheat
Amman, July 2, 2012
Jordan's state grain buyer has issued an international tender to purchase 100,000 tonnes of wheat, European traders said on Monday.
The grain can be sourced from any origin. The bidding deadline is July 4.
The tender sought offers for four shipment positions. Jordan could buy some of the positions individually or all of the positions, traders said.
The first shipment position is for October 16 to 31, the second November 1 to 15, the third November 16 to 30 and the fourth from December 1 to 15.
In its previous tender on June 27, Jordan purchased 50,000 tonnes of wheat likely to be sourced from the Black Sea region after seeking offers for 100,000 tonnes.-Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley