Kempinski Doha unveils Ramadan, Eid offers
Doha, June 28, 2012
Kempinski Residences & Suites, a five-star hotel in Doha, has unveiled various dining and leisure packages for the upcoming Ramadan and Eid season.
The hotel’s Gourmet House, a fine foods boutique and café, will serve new signature Ramadan delicacies, including oriental sweets, Arabic savory bites and a selection of Ramadan juices every day after Iftar.
The fine-dining Aroma restaurant will offer a four-course selection of Arabic and European delicacies from its award-winning team of Chefs.
The Sky Villas, the highest suites in Doha located at the Kempinski Residences & Suites’ 58th to 62nd floors, can accommodate staff parties, social events and exclusive Iftar dinner with friends where guests will be afforded breathtaking views of the Doha skyline.
Aroma will celebrate the day of Eid with a buffet that includes a four-course family lunch menu including live carving and dessert stations.
The Kempinski Residences & Suites is owned by Alfardan Hospitality of Alfardan Properties, a leader in Qatar’s luxury market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Honeywell showcases aviation technology
- Abu Dhabi hotels see record April figures
- Hilton Doha wins 'best new hotel' award
- Hilton to open 2nd hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Jazeera to take delivery of new Airbus A320
- $1.5 billion theme resort planned in Jordan
- TCA Abu Dhabi launches new portal
- Emirates renovates lounge at Paris airport
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire