Qatar launches summer hotel promotions
Doha, June 27, 2012
Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) has launches its summer promotions featuring deals from local hotels that are not only discounting rooms up to 50 per cent, but also offering activities and sight-seeing trips to tourist attractions.
With a call to all who live in Qatar, the QTA is urging citizens to ‘stay cool in Qatar’ this summer and enjoy the latest hotel promotions to explore their country at their leisure.
“Qatar is definitely the place to be this summer as its citizens will be able to enjoy the fabulous Summer Hotel Promotions the QTA has negotiated,” said Abdullah Mallala Al Bader, head of Tourism at QTA said.
“These allow everyone to discover a new aspect of Qatar for themselves and join in activities and visits to our top tourist attractions. How often do we put off exploring parts of the country that fascinate our visitors like the traditional Souq Waqif, the Al Zubara Fort or even a desert safari? Now is the time to take advantage of these offers to get to know Qatar in all its diversity,” he added.
Many of Qatar’s well known hotels are offering great discounts as well as leisure trips such as:
- Free room upgrades with welcome drink on arrival
- City tours - limousine drops to Museum of Islamic Art, the Golf Club, The Pearl, Katara Cultural Village, sea-front Doha harbour, Equestrian Club, Falcon Market or Aspire, home to sport
- Free trips to Doha Aqua Park and Souq Waqif
- Shopping tours and shuttles to your favourite mall
- Out of town desert Safari Trips, tours to Zekreet and Al Zubara Fort
- Shiatsu, Body and Aromatherapy massages
- Fitness centre and Spa, Health club and Jacuzzi membership
- Dhow Trips to the islands
- Kids Club & Swimming lessons
- Private beach access
- TradeArabia News Service