Mena Aerospace boosts Bombardier fleet
Manama, June 26, 2012
Bahrain-based Mena Aerospace Enterprises said its subsidiary, MAE Aircraft Management, has added a new Bombardier Challenger aircraft CL605 to its fleet.
The Challenger is in addition to an Embraer Legacy 600 and two Boeing 737s the company currently operates from its base at Bahrain International Airport, the company said in a statement.
MAE Aircraft Management was granted its Aircraft Operating Certificate in January 2009 for commercial passenger and cargo services.
The aircraft will be operated on behalf of its owner for owner flights and third party charters.
'We are delighted to add the Challenger to the fleet,' said chief executive Ralph Eisenschmid.
'The CL605 is very popular amongst the region's charter market, and we look forward to serving the market with it,' he said.
Mena Aerospace, which was established in Bahrain in 2004, underwent a re-branding in 2007. The corporate group is 100 per cent Bahraini-owned and employs more than 60 people at its offices and facilities located in various areas of the Kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief