Turkish Airlines to start Houston operations
Istanbul, June 18, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the national flag carrier of the country, will launch Houston flights from April 1, 2013, enhancing its current US operations which include services to Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC.
Istanbul-Houston flights will operate four times per week – on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley