Rotana names new GM for Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah, June 18, 2012
Rotana Hotel Management, a leading hotel management company in the Mena region, has appointed Andreas Mueller as the new general manager of The Cove Rotana Resort-Ras Al Khaimah.
Mueller brings along with him tenure in the hospitality industry where he worked previously in South Africa, Thailand, the UK, India, Mauritius and the Middle East.
In his new role, Mueller is responsible for directing the overall management and operations for The Cove Rotana to meet the Rotana standards.
“I initially started my career in the Food and Beverage division and after many years working in the F&B Operation, the time came to move to the rooms’ side and I had the opportunity to join one of the Resorts in Bangkok as resident manager which prepared the path to the general manager office,” said Mueller.
The Cove Rotana Resort - Ras Al Khaimah features 204 rooms, 79 villas, private plunge pools in the two- and three-bedroom villas, six outlets, seven massage rooms, infinity pools and 600 metres of private sandy beach, along with a water sports centre.
“The Northern Emirates plays an important role in the hospitality industry and I look forward to working with our great team to contribute to our continuing growth and success,” Mueller added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China